The Litter Robot




This really might be the best invention of all time. A guy in my program was telling me about this the other day. Apparently it's meant that he only has to clean the litterbox once a week and it doesn't smell as bad as they can. His wife's pretty happy, too. The question is: if he also gets an automatic feeder, does that mean he's no longer a pet owner?

I've been debating that question and I wonder if it's not the services we provide for our animals but our time and love. And really I don't think my cat feels the love when I'm scooping her toilet. She does when I'm feeding her though. At least she reacts differently. I guess the important thing is that you maintain some form of physical contact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Said He Can't Keep Up

The American Dream Home (Spoiler Alert: We Don't Own It.... Or Do We?)

Read It in Shock and Awe (which is pretty much how we felt about it too)